Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Morning Ride...from a few years ago

Yesterday's image made me think of this one I did a few years ago....which looked better in my memory of it.
At the time, this image was , to me, the best I had ever done in that vein. It feels dated , clumsy and not especially well thought out.
I am posting it here today because I think it's interesting to see the evolution from just a few years ago.
The more you practice your art, the better you get at it, and no matter how old you are, you can always grow.
It's nice to be reminded sometimes

5 comments:

Florian Satzinger said...

Still a lovely piece!

Rashmi said...

love your simplicity and your modesty! no wonder you're such a big inspiration :)

Elaine Chen said...

Nicely said=) and still nice piece to us right now=)

Anonymous said...

The background in the other one is beautiful, but I REALLY like the character in this one!

pascal said...

Thank you