Wednesday, August 06, 2014

The last mad rush!

The last mad rush!
‪#‎pascalcampionart‬ ‪#‎kickstarter‬ ‪#‎mycomputeristooold‬
The last mad rush.. two days to go on the kickstarter campaign and we're done talking about it! Yeah!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3000moments/3000-moments
As for the Livestream.. well.. it turns out my current computer is just too old to run the Live stream software( I run XP on this machine, with super old versions of photoshop and flash MX)
So.. we're just going to take this opportunity to upgrade our systems... and hopefully do the Livestream later this week.
Instead of it, for today.. I'll just a bunch of small sketches that I'll just post randomly.
You can also ask me to draw things if you want.
I know it's not the same as actually seeing me draw, but I will get to that as soon as I can! So sorry about that.

1 comment:

Colette (Coco) said...

Cute. I just love their facial expression, P!